Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 7 - Networking

The importance and need for a network depends on the business and the product. If the company is going to have a lot of websites, their company is going to involve a lot of networking. They will need to acquire domain names and ip addresses from ICANN.
With the future of domain names expanding. My business could have a website like remote.house or house.remote or re.mote. If I have websites like that or similar to that, no one will be able to dispute those names. It would be not be trying to make money or use someone else's property. If my business had an office or headquarters with a lot of computers and or servers there is definite need for a network. The computers will have to be connected and have to be running the same software. Also, it is necessary that the employees can log into any of the computers. In addition, I need to be able to access the computers remotely from my house if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment